Premier Design & Cabinetry works around the needs of your home and the desires of your family. We want your home to look exactly the way that you have always dreamed. We have helped remodel over 2,000 homes within the Greater Chicago Area. Take a look at our process to help you understand how Premier Design & Cabinetry helps homeowners create their dream kitchens, bathrooms, and offices.
- Once you enter our showroom, you will be greeted by one of our consultants or designers. We will discuss your remodeling plans and your vision for your kitchen, bathroom, or office. We will discuss your family's needs and anything else that is important to your family.
- After we have an idea of the products that you may be interested in, we will walk you through our showroom. We will discuss the products that we have to offer and how we can customize our products for your home. If you have questions about our products, we will be happy to answer them for you.
- If you have chosen some products that you are interested in, we will then set up an in-home appointment. During this appointment, we will look over your home, assess your home's interior design and make the necessary measurements. We will help you customize the products you have selected and help you choose colors, finishes, and other design elements.
- We will then schedule an appointment where you can see some examples of our products customized for your desires. If you approve of all the designs, we will create an estimate and a timeline for installation.
- As soon as our products are ready for installation in your home, we will give you a call to set up an installation day. We want to be sure that you are available on installation day so that you can supervise the installation and ask questions if necessary.
- Our installation team will meet with our designers so that our installers can have a full understanding of the installation and can be aware of any concerns that you may have. This open communication ensures that the installation is done properly.
- On installation day, our team will come and do all the installation of your products. We will make sure that everything looks beautiful and is cleaned up by the time we finish. Our installation team can ask any questions that you may have about your installation. We will always be respectful of you and your home.
We have created our process to ensure that our clients are pleased with the final results of our work. We will keep you informed throughout every step. Come into our showroom to get the process started.